I have been putting this off because of work and life. However, I was nominated by the great wanderlustplusone for the Sunshine Blogger Award.
I often get great feedback from her and I love her posts. You should check her blog if you have time. Just click on her name above.
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given out by bloggers to fellow bloggers whose blogs give a positive feelings. I don’t always post happy stuff (my infertility posts probably aren’t always cheerful), but I do hope my blog is hopeful and spreads hope to others.
In the spirit of the award I will be nominating in turn 11 bloggers that I love to follow, and if they accept the award, I encourage them to read and follow the rules of the award as below:
- Thank the person who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the eleven questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate eleven blogs to receive the award and write them eleven new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or your blog.
Here are my answers to the eleven questions that Wanderlustplusone asked me:
- Where would you most like to drink a cup of tea or coffee?
Coffee, but diluted with milk and sugar.
- Which island would you most like to be stranded on?
A tropical island in the Bahamas with a boat, an international phone, and a home like the Robin Crusoe built.
- Swimsuit, hiking boots or ski suit?
- What would your preferred hotel style be? Modern, traditional, luxury…?
I’ve never tried luxury before (as in five star). I’d probably prefer that for the experience.
- What’s and where is your favourite museum?
Oh, I don’t know if I have a favorite.
- What are the cities you would most and least like to live in that you have visited?
I don’t want to live Shangai or Beijing due to the pollution and crowds. I’d really love to visit Florence again.
- Where was your first flight to?
My first international flight was to England. The first flight ever in my life was to Florida.
- How many countries have you visited?
If I am remembering correctly, between 20-25.
- Which language would you like to speak?
English, Spanish, a lot of Japanese, and some Korean
- If you could travel back in time to meet a historical figure, who would it be and why?
It depends. Would the meeting have any affect on history? Would I know their language? Because if I’d gain the power of ancient greek, I’d love to debate philosophy with Socrates.
- Are there any places in the world you would not want to visit, and why?
I’ve no interest in super cold weather regions (because they’re cold).
Nominees and Questions
I nominate the following bloggers for the Sunshine Award. (check them out, they’re blogs are amazing) All these blogs are amazing and worth a visit if you have time!
And now my questions for my nominees above are:
What country do you want to visit one day?
Which do you prefer? Sweetened or unsweetened ice tea?
What’s your favorite book?
Why did you start blogging?
Whom do you admire the most?
How many languages do you speak?
What’s your favorite thing to do in the world?
Do you like pets? What pet would you want?
What topics do you like blogging about?
What is your dream in life?
Looking forward to reading all your answers! If you don’t want to participate or would like your name withdrawn, please just let me know in the comments.